Film yourself riding [like a prick] and you could be jailed

According to MCN, Chris Baxter was jailed after he had been knocked off his bike by a cop. A memory card recovered from the scene of the accident provided sufficient evidence of wankerness for the court to justify 12 weeks in jail while the policeman, who had absolutely nothing to do with this dangerous riding, got off scott free. Chris may have said "I was going to post this to YouTube to show everyone what a total bike hero I was and I would have at least expected them to take the time to find my house from that. Recovering evidence directly from my bike...well...that's just cheating."

According to MCN an 80MPH wheelie in a 60 limit and a 50MPH wheelie whilst overtaking on residential roads is classified as 'antics'. He's since lost his job as a mobile care valet and now works in a shop in town. That wouldn't be 'Antics' would it?

Comments