Zounds! Sounds.

Just for a change, let's have some audio fun. You may have heard of the 'Mosquito' product that is designed to annoy young people and stop them congregating (or achieving congress) in public places. You may also be aware that it's now available as a ring tone. You won't be able to hear this if you're past it, sorry.

While we're at it, here's a freebie. A while back I created my own version of a certain Abba classic with the express intention of using it in an animated pop video. The video hasn't happed yet due to time constraints, but here's the track. I play it if I'm feeling slow.

 

Comments

Womble said…
I can hear it perfectly. I'm so sad I've downloaded it ;o)
Oz said…
Did you hear the voice saying 'Get a job you waste of space'?
Spikey said…
I heard it as well :op