Happy Christmas!

http://www.ozwarren.co.uk/images/xmas.jpgI'm so happy. One of my Christmas presents was Pure Mania +v2, a compilation of Vibrators songs. I have to admit that I've gone back to enjoying simple, pure music and this definitely fits the bill.



I hope that you got what you wanted for Christmas providing of course that you deserved it, and that what you wanted wasn't at someone else's expense. If it was, well, shame on you!



I'm looking forward to an exciting day back at the office tomorrow. It's going to be soooo quiet. My two administrators (I actually got them a better title with their payrise, but it escapes me now) are out of the office and it's just me and my Glaswegian temp, Bill.



By the way, here are some entertaining (non-toenail) clippings for your enjoyment.

Comments