Bristol Advanced Motorcyclists

After many years with the car group, BAM has now split away and set itself up as a bike-only group. It starts as one of the largest motorcycle groups in the country, thanks to its established and extensive membership base.
There was a good turnout for the inaugural meeting and there was much scoffing of crunchy pizza slices. Putting the successful meeting aside for one moment, I've never before encountered sausage rolls that possess anti-flavour - able to draw all flavour out of your mouth for any prior or subsequent food.

Comments

Womble said…
I think the sausage butty I just bought came from the same supplier. I threw it in the bin. Now I need to wash my mouth out with chocolate.
Oz said…
You make sure you have a good swill round.
Womble said…
Too late, I threw up :o(