Interesting variation on the 419

This one is notable for the definite step-up in grammar that's occurred here:

Hello,

My name is Kevin Brown and I am an artist. I live in England, with my two kids, one dog [ah bless] and the love of my life [a lederhosen wearing butler called Heinrich]. It is definitely a full house. I have been doing artwork since I was a small child when I was in Canada where I took interest in arts that gives me about 23 years of experience. I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush mixed with color pencils [I prefer the blood of virgins myself].

I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer. I have been selling my art for the last 4 to 5 years and have had my work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries, museums and to private collectors from all around the world. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works to Americans; they are always offering to pay with a US POSTAL MONEY ORDER [damn them!], which is difficult for me to cash here in England. I am looking for a representative in the states who will be working for me as a part time worker and I am willing to pay for every transaction,which wouldnt affect your present state of work, someone who would help me receive payments from my customers in the states.

I mean someone that is responsible and reliable, because the cost of coming to the states and getting payments is very expensive, I am working on setting up a branch in the state, and so for now I need a representative in the United States who will be handling the payment aspect. These payments are in money order and they would come to you in your name,so all you need do is cash the money order deduct your 10% percentage from the sent money to you and wire the rest back. But the problem I have is trust. But I have my way of getting anyone that gets away with our money; I mean the FBI branch in Washington gets involved. It wouldnt cost u any amount,you are to receive payments which will be sent to you by FedEx or USPS from my business partners,which would come in form of a money order then you are to cash it and send the cash to me via western union [ah, the great Western Union] money transfer all western union charges will be deducted from the money. If you are interested, please get back to me as soon as possible.

To facilitate the conclusion of this transaction if accepted, do send me by mail promptly with the following:

1. Your Fullname and present Occupation
2. Telephone number
3. Contact address

Thanks in this regards and looking forward to a fruitful relationship.[I bet you are]

Regards,
Kevin Brown
N.B: Endeavor to send your reply to my alternative e- mail address [I wonder why that is]:
kworks@sify.com

Comments

Womble said…
There's an easy way for genuine folks to get their money. PAYPAL PAYPAL PAYPAL.
Spikey said…
Also, dont forget Nochex ;o)