Poor use of English and being Illegitimate

Now here's a web page that both Woof and Womble could relate to (in part). It is American, but we do allow those from the colonies some lattitude in certain areas. After all, Woof has been one of the reasons that Hollywood has been so financially successful and has singlehandedly created a shortage of DVD making material (whatever that is - flattened, boiled onions?).

I had a really nobbish ride on the bike today; well at least for the first half of the ride. I was choppy and my lines were all over the place. That's the price that you pay for having a couple of weeks off the bike doing other things. I started to get back into the swing of things coming back on the Usk road (locals will know what a cracking stretch of twisties that is) and got smoother and more accurate.

Comments

Womble said…
I think, perhaps that Mr Woof would also enjoy the Fumblerules : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fumblerules