--- frankwest chambers <frankwestchambers4@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Dear Oliver,

Good day once again and i am so glad to be in touch with you.

Meanwhile, i have not been feeling well as i have not heard anything from you concerning a popssible
response from the BANK, in response to the completed form for which you siad you sent to them
on Saturday.

I mean they are supposed to have written you back in that regards but have not heard anything from you
till now.

Finally, i want to urge you to refer to me what ever they may ask you in response so i shall update for you to get back to them.

Please let me hear from you soonest.

Thanks from Frank.


Dear Barrister Frank,

I've not heard anything from the BANK as yet and I'm beginning to worry.

Should I be chasing them in a Benny Hill closing credits manner to speed things up?

Kind regards,

Oliver.

Comments