Frank won't give in

frankwest chambers <frankwestchambers4@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Gerty,

How are you doing today? I hope you are faring well.

Meanwhile i still want to know from you what is really going on and your status now in relationship with Oliver. I know this may not be the appropriate time to ask you about any thing but you please have to bear with me, considering the situation here with this account in question which i have applied to be paid to Oliver.
Possibly you are taking this for unreal and it makes you take it for granted but i know how i feel about it because i am deeply concerned about it.I know what it means and how it pains to see this amount being lost to the Bank.
On the other hand i know you are finding it so difficlt to believe me based on what Rumpoul told you about this but i want to assure you that what he said is strictly based on prejudice and more of fallacy.
I wrote you the other time but i have not heard anything from you.
Get back to me please.

Frank


Barrister Frank,

In the current circumstances, your email is callous and unthinking. Do you torture small animals as well?

Now that I have lost Oliver, I do not care about any amount of money. He was my world and now that he is gone, I'm not sure that I can go on.

Go and find someone else to give the money to.

Gerty.

My Dear Gerty,
Please you should understand the reason why i am stressing on this issue and i do certainly know how you feel presently.
How ever, i do not mean it to be a turture to you as you have tagged it but it is just that i do not know how to go about this and i seem to be helpless in the situation.
I know how you feel but what i am trying to let you understand is what you have failed to put into consideration.
It is quite agreed that Oliver is dead now and there is nothing we can do to resurrect him unless the one promised by Christ at the end of this life. So we have to cheer our selves up and proceed with our own lives and businesses in order to make our own life bearable.
What i am trying to assert in esence is for you to help me out in this circumstance right now as i have already made this application to the Bank on behalf of Olivber for the rtelaese of this fund to him as the bona fide beneficiary to it and hence the Bank has cooperated with that
and have initiated the procession of the claim in his name, all of a sudden he just died, the claim proccession must continue and so what we have to do is to prove to the Bank that clearly Oliver really died and somebody has to take up from him what ever thing he established.
Yes, i was at thew Bank to inform them about the situation and they were very sorry about that and so they approved that his closest relatives is still left with the opportunity of making the claim, hence the papers showing his death and covering the claim must be provided as they remains very pertinent to that.
Mean while, i do not have access to any other person closely related to Oliver Warren other than you and even if i have, there is no other way i can lay a trust on such a person in doing this course with him because hence you have known about it, you can better handly it with
utmost sincerity and see it as a priority.
Bear in mind that i have taken it upon myself to avail by myself all the neccessary legal papers that would lead to the eventful release of this fund to you in the staed of Oliver, and that everything would emerge under a legitimate background that would protect all persons from any breach of the law and ones personal rights.
What i would only need from you is your sincere cooperation and honesty in handling the coordination part from your end and finally handle the money with you when it is paid to you, pending my arrival for my own share of it.
I am so interested in this because i know it is more than what you think and i have already been out for it and so i would not want to chicken out in the claim just like that as the Bank would perceive me as a second class citizen and it would definitely affect my personality here.
So, if you could give me this assistance, please i would be more than grateful for you as i do not appreciate the fate of this account as it seems to me that i may lose it to the Bank of which i have promised myself that it must be retrieved from from their confiscating grip over it. Note that the account is existing at the mercy of an Injuction i managed to secure from the Court to deter the Bank from further confiscation actions until the authenticity of the claim is ascertained.
Having exhaustively put to your awareness a clear and coherent detail about this course, i would be anticipating your kid and positive response to this as i have placed my trust and hope on your kind cooperation.
Finally, please accept my heart felt sympathy as things would be okay and the death of Oliver would not be an end to your life but possibly a means to your life. It just just an experience and it is by experience, one learns a particular lesson so well. I would like you to have solace in God's word that "He knows the plans he have for you" Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope and bring you to an expected end"
Please cheer up.
Thanks and best regards.
Frank.

Comments