Frank-en Sense

Dear,

I am so glad that he has started recovering from the trauma.

Meanwhile, i would like to know how possible it would be should i call to speak with you and him at the same time. Although i understand his condition right now.

More over, how long do you think it would take him to recover in order to take up with this transaction because i went to the Bank today and i understand that they are not being happy with us in making this claim over my late client's account.

To them it seems more of peurile thing and they have given a mandate for us to come up with the claim, by establishing facts legitimatizing the claim.

One more emphasis is that i have already used hois name altin making the application before the Bank but i do not know how possible it would be trying to make an alternative for him, even if you were his wife and possibly should bear the same name as "Warren".

This in the sence that you can be able to proceed from where he stopped and hence we can back it up
with facts.

Please get back to me soon and do take a good care of your husband.

Thanks so far.

Frank West.


Dear Barrister Frank,

We have been considering marriage recently, well actually a civil partmership. As I have had gender reallocation, it is not legal for us to be married in the traditional sense, however, we now have the option of a 'civil partnership' available to us, which gives us very similar rights to a married couple. I'm sure as a legal beagle, you're aware of that. Hopefully, when Oliver recovers, he will do me that honor.

I have passed details of this transaction across to Oliver's cousin, Rumpole, who is a barrister in
London. He has power of attorney and will be able to act in this matter on Oliver's behalf.

Regards,

Gerty.

Hello Gerty,

Good day once again.

I must tell you that i am quite relatively unconfortable about this development in this claim.

Infact you ought not expose this deal considering the nature of it's confidentiality.

I know what i am saying and that was why i was wondering about your incursion in this claim. Really it is not supposed to be so but i have considered your relationship with Oliver and how transparent/honest you have been in updating me about your personality.

You said something about possibly when he regains consciousness, he would grant you that favour. I do not understand what you mean by that. Is it that his brother would follow it up for him or that he would help you in the follow up... Clarify.

Moreover, this claim does not call for a "groupthink" deal because that could possibly undermine it's success. Again,, you ought to understand that his brother's power of attorney is limited as he has no jurisdiction here. Besides, i have already used Oliver's name for the Claim application before the Bank and they (bank) are in expectance of our follow up. Never the less, considering his condition right now i suppose what we need to do is to see if it would be granted by the Bank for somebody else to act on his proxy and i suppose the Bank would require a fact or document in the form of doctor's report in order to back the claim up.

I called your line but you were not around so i had to drop a meassage informing you that i called, so you can possibly call me at your convenience.

Finally, what was his response when you told him about this?

I must advise you to keep this deal as confidential as possible and remain as honest with it as you have come accross it.

Thanks for now and i am hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards.

Frank.


Barrister Frank (if that is your name),

I have been informed by Rumpole that this is probably a scam. He tells me that it sounds remarkably like a '419' con, which apparently is very common in Nigeria.

He has suggested that I should forward all communication to the police and have nothing further
to do with you.

I would be grateful if you did not contact me again.

Gerty.

Hello,

I hope your Sunday was quite okay.

First all I must draw your attention that I have not taken it light over your incursion into this claim and your latest blow done in respect to this claim. First all you came in as an imposter by disguising your identity, framing some illogical statements and the total misrepresentation of facts/reality in regards to the person “Oliver”, I, the Bank and my country. Yes, you have a calculated efforts strategized to outsmart and possible ruin the success of this claim and the subsequent release of the fund by the Bank.

As a matter of fact I was not happy to read through your email regarding the perceptions of you, and your “wonderful counselor” about me in particular and over this issue at stake. I must tell you that I am definitely not comfortable with the pessimistic feelings in general.
That as a matter of fact, is so derogatory to my personality, my profession and my country in general.
Come to think of it, where are you and your Rumpul directing your doubts to? Is it about me, the account or the Bank? Which of the parties involved is he/you being skeptic about?
Who and which country do you say are “419”ers”? You said that it is too common in my country.
Ok, I am not aware of that because I am not a party to it and I must assert that they must also be in your country, hence, they are in almost every part of the world.
So, I wish to clarify that even if they are in my country, they are as well right there where you are, but you only need to be careful while dealing with people, even those you may be seeing as saints.

Frankly, I must tell you that it upsets me the more considering all my stakes, efforts and expenses in furtherance and actualization of this claim and of which has come and gone along way to getting to the realization of it.

On the other hand, I have restrained myself from over re-acting to this by reasoning with him/you by restricting one self to being so careful with dealings with people, although, pertaining to this, your perceptions I suppose are really built on prejudice and unfound premise.
I want to advise you if you nsolely wish to cooperate with him by forwarding my informations to the security agents as i have nothing hidden under my cupboard, i am only making an appeal that Oliver should cooperate with me in making a this a success and that we should share in the mutual interest.

In fact I do not know how possible that should be even if the Bank or I are fraudsters as he/you supposed.
Factually, I am a Lawyer and only remain a just one who is only bent on the rec overy of my late client’s estate which is subject to confiscation by the Bank. Should there not be some one to lay hold on that and in that case I have contacted you (Oliver) and has made the application of claim with his name and proceeded for an Injuction against the moves by the Bank and they have activated by getting to you/Oliver twice for him/you to comply with them, and so I think I have been abused by you and your counselor by taking me for such undignified person, even at this stage of the claim.

In furtherance, how possible do you think it should be for a well known Bank like the Finance bank be involved in a scam deal. What would it benefit them? How much have you spent ever since the commencement of this claim and have I demanded from you to offer any payment in regards to the actualization of this claim? I am a person that keeps his promises and that was the core reason I am biting tooth and nail to actualize my late client's wish and as I promised my self and my promises I have always tried to live up to, up to this stage. I promised Oliver earlier on that I would not allow you any financial assistance in the procession of this claim and that I have often maintain even at this moment, even though he has not been punctual with the follow-ups..

If not that I have gone along way and have reached thus far in this claim with Oliver, honestly speaking, I would have resorted to doing otherwise if it could be possible.

In the factual sense of it, I should be the one to be doubtful and feel pessimistic about the fate of this money, as I do not truly know what would become of this money when it gets to Oliver, hence I may not be there by the time it shall be paid to him owing to the circumstances surrounding this account now and how you emerged into this affair, claiming to be an insider with your attorney.

I am only praying that you people would be honest enough with me and that all my labor, efforts and everything I have staked in this claim may not be in vain. I am not saying that I do not trust you but I am also trying to be realistic as well, just like you. We should be accountability partners who are supposed to share a mutual benefit of this venture upon its realization.

I have promised that I shall take it upon my self to see to the successful emergence of this transaction under a legitimate background that would protect each one of us from any breach of the law, hence I have with me and shall still avail all necessary legal documents that would relate to the legitimate claim/hold over this account which would necessitate its release of the fund to you by the Bank instead of confiscating the account.


You said I should not write you again but I am begging you to write the Bank and plead with them so they can have a heart to listen when I tell them about the situation now and you must present a report from the hospital proofing that Oliver is really bed ridden for now and thence, I shall decipher on what next to do with this, hence you are not being real.

Please do this as soon as possible.

Thanks for you understanding.

Barr. Frank West.



Dear Oliver,

good day and how are you doing now?

I hope you are getting better from what happened to you as i was made to know.

Please take care and God help you.

Thanks.

Frank West.

Hello,

This is an automated response, please do not reply.

I'm sad to say that Oliver died from injuries that he
received in a freak accident at the circus. If your
enquiry relates to unpaid accounts or a similar issue,
please send details to Oliver's usual postal address,
and his estate will deal with those matters.

Any friends who wish to pay their respects should
contact me via my usual email address.

Gerty.

Dear Gerty,

Frankly i am sending along with this my hearthy condolence over the death of my friend Oliver which i was informed through the automated response by you.

Infact i have been so much perplexed over the news.

Meanwhile, i am just trying to sympathize with you at this moment and pray for God's guideance over you.

More over, it would interest me if you could let me know when he would be buried (if not yet).

I am looking ahead to hearing friom you.

Thanks and take care of yourself.

Barr. Frank West.

Comments

Womble said…
You're a bad man, Osmundo!

But not as bad as Frank.