Cadwell Trackday

On Monday afternoon, Nick and I will be taking a little jaunt up to Cadwell Park for our trackday on Tuesday. It's an IAM only affair, so I would imagine that there'll be lots of BMWs and Pans to chase round the track. I'm looking forward to seeing sparks flying from the tops of a few boxer cylinder heads.

We've both been put in the fastest group (the buggers), but we've both going to take our places at the back of that group and gradually feel our way to see how the pace develops. Nick will be on his 400 and I'm going to be on the SV650, so we'll get burnt off down the straits by a few things, but it should be fun reeling them back in on the corners. That said, the last time I went to Cadwell there was some fertilised embryo riding round the outside of us 'grownups' on a 125.

Comments