Barrister Frank and the Rampaging Elephant

Dear Barrister Frank,

I am Oliver's partner. Unfortunately, he was amoung a group of people who were trampled by a runaway elephant at a recent trip to the circus and is currently in hospital in a serious but stable condition. It made the front page of the Burton-on-Trent Advertiser, so you may have heard about the accident.

He has not been in a condition to make me aware of any outstanding business transactions, so perhaps you could explain to me what is required and I will see if I can obtain the necessary information from Oliver as he recovers.

Yours,

Gerty.

Good day my dear,

First all i wish to express my heart felt sympathy for the mishap on Oliver's side. Infact i am happy that you brought it to my awareness as i have been so much worried about hearing from him. I have been wondering what could be his problem as i have not been able to hear from him for a long time now.
Meanwhile, i want to beseech you to convey my warmest greetings to him and how i have felt for him in this time.
However, i suppose i should not tell you about this but hence it would still serve as a means to accelerate what we have already started, it means Oliver should grant you the permit to help proceed this on his behalf and it is pertinent he inform you about the essence and concept of the deal.
In order to proceed therefore, a formal introduction and concept clarifications has to be established prior to the deal either from Oliver or me to you.
Consequent upon this, i would like you to see if it would be possible for Oliver to detail and explain to you (If he should be in the right mood) or if not possible, you could contact me for the clarifications and the ways forward.
Finally, i would like you to call me on my phone + 234 806 372 3908; alternatively, you can get me yours so i can contact you as soon as possible to accelerate what we have already started, as there is no time left on our side to actualize this except for a hasty communicaton and cooperation.
Thanks Gertrde once again for everything.

My regards to Oliver.
Barr. Frank West.


[A response later]

Dear,
   
Thanks for your prompt response and your phone number therewith given.

Please allow me to express what has been bothering my mind upon the reception and acknowledgement of your email.
   
You said you were Oliver's partner. Right. Please could you elaborate on what you mean by "partner".
   
Moreover, i have expressed doubts on how you got to know about this transaction.
   
Does it mean that Oliver informed you about it or did you hijack his password? Please clarify on these issues as this transaction is intended to be confidential and strictyly for the individual addressed to it.
   
I am leaving for a Court cas right now and do hope to hear from you soon.

I shall call you when i am through with my routine.
   
Thanks alot.

   
Frank West.


Dear Barrister Frank,

We are partners in the sense of being man and wife and enjoying consensual fraternisation.

We have no secrets from each other and so I have access to Oliver's email accounts. The fact that he did not tell me about this transaction was probably due to him wanting to surprise me rather than any plans to take the money and run off with Doris (Doris is his personal assistant and although they have been very friendly, they'll never have the kind of Jam and Scones relationship that he and I have).

I'm sure that when Oliver regains consciousness, he'd wish me to deal with this matter on his behalf.

Regards,

Gerty.

[The fifth chasing email:]

Dearest,
 
I still await your response as this matter requires an urgent attention that would help accelerate the the procesion of this claim.
 
There has been a superflous waste of time and energy in the course of this and yet nothing seems to have been done.
 
I suppose the BANK have every right now to feel contemptious about this claim.
 
Meanwhile i tried to contact you through the telecom but your line was not available for me may be because of internet problems.
 
Let me hear from you soon.
 
Frank.


Dear Barrister Frank,

I have been at Oliver's side waiting for him to regain consciousness. You'll be glad to hear that he started to come round today, but unfortunately started screaming "no, not the trunk", so the doctors had to sedate him again.

I'm sure that you can understand that some things are more important than money, so I don't really care what the bank thinks. For me, it is most important that I am at Oliver's side to help him through this difficult time.

Regards,

Gerty.

Dear [Have you noticed he can't be bothered with a name now],
 
I am so glad that he has started recovering from the trauma.
 
Meanwhile, i would like to know how possible it would be should i call to speak with you and him at the same time. Although i understand his condition right now.
 
More over, how long do you think it would take him to recover in order to take up with this transaction because i went to the Bank today and i understand that they are not being happy with us in making this claim over my late client's account.
 
To them it seems more of peurile thing and they have given a mandate for us to come up with the claim, by establishing facts legitimatizing the claim.
 
One more emphasis is that i have already used hois name altin making the application before the Bank but i do not know how possible it would be trying to make an alternative for him, even if you were his wife and possibly should bear the same name as "Warren".
 
This in the sence that you can be able to proceed from where he stopped and hence we can back it up with facts.
 
Please get back to me soon and do take a good care of your husband.
 
Thanks so far.
 
Frank West.

Comments