More from Barrister Frank

He just keeps coming back:

--- frankwest chambers <frankwestchambers4@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Oliver,

I am so sorry for the late response to your email by me. Infact i have been having a hard time here as i had been so busy in preparation of a court case which had to be decided by the jury yesterday.
Unfortunately for me i lost the case and was so weak, tired and so i had to file an appeal against the judgement, so i has been having it relatively raw here.

Meanwhile, i thank God for your lastest email where you drew my attention to the previous email where you forwarded the content of the application form from the bank to me.

As a matter of fact, i could not pay a good attention to that previously, but by the very fact that you refered me thereto, i have been able to ascertain what is really required and and i am sending it herewith.

I would like you to write them in continuation of the apology that you could not be able to get back to them on time. So they should treat you with ut any contempt.

Meanwhile, time and space could not permit me to fill it appropriately for you so i am giving you the tips so you fill it on your own and submit to them as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, you have to be extra cautious in filling the whole thing as i understand that any alteration or omission may render the claim invalid.

Again, I suppose you should possibly print the Form, append your signature and scan it to send it to them and make sure you give the accurate information.

Here is the name of the Depositor: Dr. Douglas Warren.
The Acct No: 0199F30530215,
Finance Bank Finance PLC.
You may fill anything in the space or your relationship with him but i counsel you put it down that he was your uncle.

In this case, i advise you fist forward it to me for my perusal before sending it to them. On the other hand, you can proceed by sending it to them provided you put down every thing correctly.

Moreover, please feel so free to call me if you are opportuned so we can conveniently and appropriately cordinate this so well and successfully, bearing in mind that the demand of this claim is constant communication to enhance our cooperation by the use of email or phone calls so as to follow up any necessary directive from the Bank, me, vis a vis you.

Plaese always bring to my awareness what ever may come from them in response to the form when you must have send it to them so i shall be well informed of what ever ever may be required as a pre-requisite for the claim as i shall avail same for you.

You can call me any time on pnone with 234 806 371 3908.

Thanks and best regards.

Barr. Frank.

Dear Barrister Frank,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having it raw, but things have been cooking at my end and I'm pleased to see that your ascertaining has been fruitful.

I will write to the bank in an attempt to avoid their contempt. A contemptuous bank is one to be avoided at all costs. I often remember the manager of my previous bank, Mr. Manewaring, looking scornfully at me as I shamefully recounted my latest excuse for requiring an extension to my overdraft. "Stupid Boy" he used to say to me.

I will cautiously and with trepidation, make my way through the form until its completion is achieved. I will then send you a copy to peruse at your leisure centre.

How old was Douglas? I am 73, so I am guessing that he was old enough to be my uncle?

Kind regards,

Oliver.

Comments