The literate among you may like this

I know that Woof likes puzzles and I'm sure that he'd turn his hand to an anagram or two. This site provides a nifty tool as witnessed by this brief conversation with the 'bot':
webuser: Hello
sternest: I can't anagram something short
webuser: Hello, how is your bottom?
sternest: Loutish whore lobotomy.
webuser: I once had a small volkswagen
sternest: A wholesome vandal slacking.
webuser: All of my friends will be talking like pirates soon
sternest: Fallibly and fleeting silkworm. OK personalities.
webuser: Do you think that aliens would vote for the conservatives?
sternest: Hoodwink stealthy, out-and-out evil. Feverish, not overacts. [first hand knowledge there then]
webuser: My bum is hariy and smells of juniper bushes
sternest: Famously shame rubbishy mildness. Up jer in.

I can only assume that the last phrase is its way of saying 'stick it up yer arse'.

Comments