Continuing the 419 theme

There is some fantastic language in this latest missive from Barrister Frank:

My Dear Oliver,
It
is with trust and confidence that i am making this appeal to you, having been so far intimated and acquinted with you through this maens. I have really felt for the kind of person you seem to be and i am
really glad about you.
However, i have recognised that we would rather not have to use this medium alone. If we could see face to
face, we could better comprehend the need of the moment and mutually venture into resolving the matter. We could better express our feelings and regards for each other as potential friens and partners in progress
if we could talk orally through the phone or even face to face . Yet, i am rather more excited and pleased about meeting you, even through this means.
Meanwhile, i wish to tell you that the Bank have re-issued me a notice to activate on the claim or have the money confiscated within the next 14 working days, hence i have presented you before them.
They notified me that they have written for your urgent compliace but you wrote them back informing them that you and me have some scores to settle and after which you would get back to them but ever sionce then, they have not heard any thing yet from you in that regards.Note that it is in line with the Federal Government's directives for them ( Banks)to confiscate all monies in their deposit which has remained unclaimed and unserviceable for more than 3 years now and they have to notify me for that instance as regards to my late Dr. Douglas Warren's account, and this is not pertaining to his acount alone but to all acounts which fall within the same shoe, like that of my client's. And because of that i have obtained a COURT INJUCTION to deter the Bank from further proceeding in the confiscation of the fund hence i have presented you as the real next of kin to my client.
Nevertheless, in a techno-juristic [He, he] sense, i have guarranteed and assured you that i shall back you up with the neccessary documents for the claim and that you have nothing to be afraid of, hence, the whole proceedings would emerge under a legitimate background that will protect you and even me from any breach of the law and the violation of our individual rights.
So, i want to plead with you to kindly cooperate with the Bank and let me know whatever they requires of you for their verifications in regards to that account and to the confirment of the authenticity of your claim as the real beneficiary to the fund, as i shall avail the same for you to send back to them in that regards.
Finally, i wish to allay any fears of which you are habouring in your mind about making any moves to making the claim with me as there is nothing for you to fear for and every thing here is legit.
Please i have urged you to call me on my private number any time for more clarifications in this regards at:+234-806-371-3908 or you can let me call you through your own phone numbert whenever you wishes.
This is because this claim needs a constant communication and cooperation for proper cordination towards a sucessful claimof the fund as any alteration from your side or my side in regards to the acount would possibly eliminate the good chances of making this claim a realisable venture.
I anticipate your soonest cooperation and response.
Thanks and God bless.
Barr. Frank West.

Comments