Castle Combe on-bike video

For those of you like me, who have Castle Combe Circuit as thier local track-day venue, this will bring back some memories. For those of you yet to ride it (Gareth and the SV1000), it'll give you a good idea of what to expect. This clip includes the (horrible) new chicane. If any of you readingthis ride a bike, but haven't tried a track day yet, I'd recommend giving it a go. Make sure you get some feedback about the organisers though. Fowlups of Bristol run the track days at Castle Combe and it's a bit of a free for all.

There is also another Castle Combe video clip here.

My favorite venue so far is Cadwell Park. It's a fantastic little track up hill and down dale. The Mountain is awesome (apologies for the gratuitous use of that word - so gauche).

While I remember, here's an in car video of Llandow, a fun little circuit for the purposes of learning the track (Ha! - 9 corners?). Actually, I say 'car', but it sounds more like a mobile Mechano set. If anyone has a link to a bike version, then I'd be grateful for the URL.

Actually, I've found a bike version here, but it's not great.

Comments