Eurovision - Oh Lordi

What a delightful evening of entertainment! Personally, I wanted the Germans to win with their camp, country song, but to have the stomping Finnish, finnish in first - what a treat!

I'm sure that Womble (uber rock chick), had somehow fiddled the voting on an international scale to somehow give Lordi the lead. My suspicions increased when I learned that one of the characters includes the word 'biker' in their stage name.

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Eurovision's frights and delights

Comments

Womble said…
Top band! No, I didn't rig it, I didn't even vote cos I was snoozing in front of telly, during a really crap film about dragons. Poor old Spike couldn't move cos I was leaning on him and he didn't to wake me.

But yeah, great that they won, it's about time that they stopped all the happy clappy boppy stuff. I wanted WigWam to win last year, but sadly they missed out.