Musical 419s - Rock, Anyone?

To: undisclosed-recipients

Sent: Friday, 28 April, 2006 10:37:22 AM

Subject: Message from Mr Willson.

FROM: PETER WILLSON.
CHIEF AUDITOR MINISTRIE OF FINANCE ECONOMICS
COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC.


Dear Good Friend,


Forgive my indignation if this message comes to you as asurprise and if
it might offend you without your prior consent and writing through this
channel.
I am PETER WILLSON CHIEF AUDITOR MINISTRIE OF FINANCE ECONOMICS COTONUO-BENIN
REPUBLIC.I got your information when I was searching for a reliable,honest
and trustworthy person to entrust this business with.I was simply inspired
and motivated to pick your contact from the many names and lists in the website.


I wish to transfer the sum of $14,300,000.00 USD (Fourteen Million Three
Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only.into your personal or company`s
bank account.
This fund was a residue of the over invoiced Industrial Contract bills awarded
by MINISTRIE OF FINANCE ECONOMICS COTONUO-BENIN REPUBLIC to some foreign
firms. This DEAL was deliberately hatched out and carefully protected with
all the attendant lope holes sealed off.

As the chief auditor,I have the
cooperation and mandate of the Financial Director and the Secretary. It
was my consensus to seek the assistance of a willing foreigner to provide
us with the facilities to transfer this money out of West Africa.This is
borne out of our beleive in the non-stable and sporous political nature
of this sub-region.
The original contractors have been duely paid by the Banque Centrale Des
Etats De L`Afrique De L`Ouest (Central Bank of the West African States)This
balance is suspended in the escrow accounts awaiting claims by any foreign
company of our choice.I intend to pay out this fund now as the organisation
is winding up its activities.

Based on the laws and ethics of employment,we as civil servants working
under this organisation, are not allowed to operate a foreign account.This
is the more reason why we needed your assistance to provide an account that
can sustain this fund for safe keeping
and our future investment with your comprehensive advise,assistance and
partnership in your country.
I have however agreed,as the account owner in this deal to allow you 40%
of the entire sum as compensation,why 55% will be held on trust for me while
5% will be used to defray any incidental charges and cost if any.


Upon the receipt of your information, the certificate of job completion
of one of the contracts will be issued in your for the transfering of the
fund to your nominated account without delay.
As with the case of all organised (sensitive)and conspired DEALS,we solicit
for your unreserved confidentiality and utmost secret in this business.
We hope to retire peacefully and lead a honourable business life afterwards.

There
are no risks involved.
REPLY ASAP.


With regards.


MR PETER WILLSON.


My reply:
Hi,

It's so nice to hear from you Peter but I'm sorry to hear about your indignation.
It sounds like you have such an important job, so I'm so lucky that you managed to find my details among all those other people in the lists you mention.


That's an awful lot of money that you're talking about there Peter. I'm glad to hear that you've sealed off all lope holes, as loping in a matter such as this would be catastrophic. I'm happy to egg you on in a DEAL that has been hatched as carefully as this.
I am that willing Foreigner and I Want To Know What Love Is. I can be as Cold As Ice when needed and my Heart Turns To Stone when I have to get Lowdown and Dirty. All I need to know is what Reaction To Action you need for this DEAL.
With Heaven On Our Side I'm preapared to tell the occasional White Lie for a DEAL as Urgent as this.

Say you will,

Dr. Ozmundo Vasqualez. PROFILED! (EP)

THE VERY BEST... AND BEYOND


Comments

Womble said…
Oh Oz, please don't Break It Up. I know that That Was Yesterday and It Feels Like the First Time, but Say You Will and I'm sure that you'll be a Long Way from Home, Until the End of Time... no Head Games though ;o)