Womble's Right

I have been a busy boy recently, so apologies for there being nothing new to see here. Mind you, it's not as if my content set's the world alight. Ho, hum.


To be truthful (for a change), I've been struggling a bit with two Open University courses, M358 - Relational Database Thingumies and TM427, the M360 Project Thingumy. On top of that, Kate and I have had a few bits of less than brilliant news over the last couple of weeks, so that kind of takes the fire out of your belly.


I've just heard that my latest business partner, Sam Mako, has been ill. I received his message entitled "I was serious sick." which reads:


Sorry for not hearing from me since all this while,I was not feeling ok
I was admitted in the hospital since early last week, as regards to what you asked from me the fund was deposited in Security Company and the certificate deposit will be attached to this mail, I will send to you the United Nation Attestation next tomorrow, already they have issued it to me but I've not yet receive it officially, but I believe it will reach my hand by tomorrow.
Attached here is the certificate of deposit which promised to send to you.


Presumably the Attestation has started at his feet and is slowly working its way up his body.

Comments

Womble said…
Im reel sorry to here about Sam being serious sick. If you need new business partner quick, theirs a chance I help you.

:p

Sorry. I'm bored.