Busy

Times have been challenging recently. There's an awful lot of stuff going on in my life, some of it good and some of it bad. Imagine being at a really popular party and standing in the middle of a room packed with dozens of people, all having conversations in pairs and small groups. You can focus in on the occasional thread, but the words come thick and fast and wash over you. That's what it feels like in my head.


I know that it's a matter of perception and that helps; the realisation that you still have the same number of hours in each day and you control the thermostat of your activity. Nonetheless, there are times when I fight to supress the urge to do something violently irrational.


It's lucky that I'm basically a happy person, isn't it?

Comments

Womble said…
Too busy to blog, honey?
Oz said…
My god, I'm being heckled!