Hey Look, That's Me!


I was speaking with one of my colleagues at work yesterday and he mentioned that the Keynsham Victorian Evening was attended by non other than Chris Harris - famous local pantomime dame.


It reminded me that I had been interviewed by said Mr.Harris as a child of 8 or 9. Not that I was uncertain about my age at the time, but my memory isn't the sharpest in the world, especially when tasked with trawling the deep, dark cupboards that make up my mind.


Anyway, as I was saying; the interview. It's wasn't as part of some Glittering paedophile grooming exercise, but was instead part of a television programme called 'Hey Look, That's Me!'.


"So why did a lowly pleb such as you merit 10 minutes of concentrated attention from the finest childrens entertainment that Southern TV had to offer?"
I hear you ask.
"It's all due to the wonderful experience that is Batik"
I respond. Those of you that desperately desire dyed textiles in your life, come and see me afterwards. I know a certain set of parents with a whole cupboard full.

Comments