The Dream Continues


Woof encouraged me to mention something of the continuation of my ruggur dream. In the next scene, I take the part of a director/producer of a film, working alongside my brother Vince. Vince has actually trained at Guildford college of drama and acted in and directed several productions. He and his lovely wife Wendy, have just gone to live in Goa for 6 months. I think they're hoping to come back with a stronger desire to pursue their acting careers - the old 'fire in the belly'. Anyway, I digress. I won't go into details of the dream film, mainly because they're just not in my head now. The important point was that I had invented an imaginary third brother called Rok - yes spelt that way. Rok was forcefully putting forward his views about the direction of the film and to be honest, with a name like Rok Warren, you'd just have to take notice of him.

Comments